Monday, March 2, 2015

The focus for 2015

I learnt some important things while Producing for ABC Open
  • how to run a workshop
  • how to teach
  • the key elements of storytelling
  • which apps work best for digital storytelling on mobile devices
These skills are sharpened by 20 years of experience making documentaries, TV commercials, corporate and community videos. I like to think that now, I'm well rounded.

Between 2009-14,  I've worked on staff with Parks and Wildlife, Screen Territory and the MAGNT, Desert Knowledge Australia and ABC Open. I've seen the rise of the social web from within. I've seen social media policies rewritten. I've seen what works.

In 2015, I'm a gun for hire. Digital Storytelling workshops for mobile devices are currently very popular. But don't let that confine your imagination. Give me a call to discuss what I can do for you.

Kind regards,
David Nixon
transmediant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment