Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All screens are not equal


My favorites:

All screens are not equal. It's no longer about the matching luggage (make something for TV then publish it out online). The right content for the right screen:

TV
tap into my emtions
entertain me
help me relax
don't make me work too hard

Computer
give me a challenge
teach me something
give me something that makes me look good
help me become all I can be
let me show you what I've learnt
give me some competition

Mobile
must know me perfectly
make me feel like I belong
help me fit it
keep me on top of my life
help me make the most of myself
surprise me

Tablet
provoke action
curate life
enhance flexability
enable competence
provide experience
interact seamlessly

If you can understand how to have connected tissue across all those screen characteristics, the opportunity is limitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment